Friday, December 14, 2007

It's been awhile!

So Nick is busy taking a final exam right now, and I finally have a day off - well, I'm officially taking a day off. But he has a new toy - a Palm Treo 755p, that he uses to manage his schedule AND talk on the phone, AND send random picture mails. Our lives are so exciting.

We will post photos later, once finals are done. We have something to look forward to, though - my brother and sister (and boyfriend) are coming to visit! We'll be going to D.C. for a week, and then to New York City, and then back to Boston for New Years.

We have some awesome photos from Thanksgiving in D.C. with my Uncle Michael and Uncle Tony. We'll post those later, too (you will love them).

. . . to be continued . . .


P.S. We finally saw photos of Nick's first niece - Iona Raine. You can see them here: http://caylors.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Carly and Jason said...

Hello Bostonians. I need your mailing address STAT!

Carly and Jason said...

Are you done, are you done?! Remember to check out the display windows in NYC! Be prepared for a grilling from me on their amazing-ness. :)